End-To-End Cryptocurrency Wallet Development
Cryptocurrency wallet is a software functionality which allows users to make, monitor and sell virtual currencies. Unlike existing wallets or banks that reserve physical currencies, cryptocurrencies can entirely be recorded as transactions on the blockchain technology. The ownership of the currency is logged off to a dedicated wallet’s address if a cryptocurrency is transferred to the wallet.
How to unlock the fund?
To use or unlock the fund, the private key of the wallet must agree to the public address of it’s assigned currency.
Faster and cheaper transactions
Completely decentralized options
Mine your own cryptocurrency
Obtain investment advice
Automatic public key generation
Advantages of Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallet
There are hundreds of discrete cryptocurrencies in existence. Each accommodates a unique foundation, ecosystem, and purpose. The multi-currency wallet will let you access several currencies from the same/single wallet, if you’re likely to use different currencies.
Generally, cryptocurrency systems don’t accept charge-backs. It’s somewhat unsafe for fund suppliers to obtain more out of nothing or specifically by performing fraudulence. Moreover, with the 2-factor authorization protocol, the private wallet keys are remarkably secured.
In order to magnify the primary security process, every particular session logs out automatically. Admitting new login triggers after every X time (minutes or hours) will presumably keep the account and fund secured.
Every cryptocurrency is supposed to hold after it hits or surpasses specific value. As the quantity of virtual currency cannot surpass a certain amount/value, the cryptocurrency can always stay off the inflation grid
To manage a secure user account.
To access all the promptly available user addresses.
To be capable to scan and process paper cryptocurrencies.
To spontaneously view the refreshed cryptocurrency value.
To send and accept cryptocurrencies in one click.
To receive alerts on transactions when the value/price of cryptocurrencies change.
To participate as a merchant and to browse other cryptocurrency traders.
To guard the user accounts with password and PIN.
To completely avoid chargebacks.
Security means that automatically logs out the user from their account.
Types Of Cryptocurrency Wallet
- A quicker way to complete transactions.
- Allows multiple cryptocurrency transactions.
- Ideal for minimal cryptocurrency savings.
- Allows direct integration into an exchange.
- Efficient enough to receive or send payments on the go.
- Can support hardware wallets like QR code scanning.
- Easy to use
- A cold storage method doesn’t need any power source.
- Comes with private keys.
- Will not be put on a third party server.
Cryptocurrency Wallet Developed Supported Currencies
Ethereum Wallet Development Features Provided by Us:
- Secured Authentication & Authorization
- Send and Receive Function
- Billing and Invoice
- Admin Panel
- Windows/Linux/Mac Wallet
- iOS App
- Android App
- Push Notifications
- Airdrop to All or Specific Users
- Smart QR
- Buy/Sell recommendation based on average cost per coin
- Account labeling, budgeting, color coding, and separate business/identity management
- Automatic new public key generation for each transaction + manual one-touch address generation
- Decide what exchange you draw your price
- Payment gateway integrations
- Multiple Cryptocurrency
- Import/Export private keys to a fresh wallet for the same user
- Optional Timed Logout
- Optional Password Protection
- Automatic rejection of payment to the same address twice
- Client-side private key storage
- Zero Knowledge on Private Key
- Device Validation
- Legal Security
- Legal Contract